Hey, Crime Junkies! If you’re looking for MORE EPISODES of Crime Junkie you’ve come to the right place!
By joining our Patreon Fan Club, you not only get new episodes but you also get access to exclusive meet-ups and pre-sales on all of our event tickets and merch! At the higher levels, you also get extra perks like a sticker pack, 10% and 20% off the merch store, and window clings!
The Crime Junkie Fan Club has three levels:
February 2020 Headlines
Check out our top headlines for February 2020.
- ‘Epitome of Evil’: Delphi double murder still a mystery 3 years later – ABC News
- Harvey Weinstein Is Found Guilty of Rape – New York Times
- Man will plead guilty in granddaughter’s cruise ship death to “end part of this nightmare” – CBS News
- 2 Idaho Siblings Are Missing and Mom Lori Vallow Was Arrested – People
- Why is the FBI withholding DNA evidence in Austin’s 1991 yogurt shop murders? – KVUE ABC
- A missing Mennonite woman from New Mexico was found dead 250 miles away – CNN
- Missing Tennessee toddler Evelyn Boswell was born into family racked by chaos, violence – USA Today
January 2020 Headlines
Check out our top headlines for January 2020.
- Gilgo Beach Murders: Police Reveal Clue Handled by Serial Killer Suspect – The New York Times
- Kristin Smart break: Investigators seized trucks belonging to family of person of interest – San Francisco Chronicle
- Harley Dilly, Ohio teen dead in chimney, was missing 2 days before first report – The Columbus Dispatch
- Tip in case of Amber Tuccaro slaying from man with history of implicating father – Edmonton Journal
- ‘People are not going to live forever.’ Why judge pushed forward on East Area Rapist trial – Sacramento Bee
- New sketches of persons of interest released in connection to Rachel Cooke’s disappearance – CBS Austin
- The search for Selena Not Afraid ends with ‘great sadness.’ Missing girl’s body found near Montana rest area – USA Today
- Prince Andrew Offers ‘Zero Cooperation’ in Epstein Case, Prosecutor Says – The New York Times
2019 Top 10 Headlines
Check out our top 10 headlines for 2019.
- From missing to found alive: A timeline of the Jayme Closs case – KARE 11, NBC
- Court Stops Execution of Rodney Reed in Texas After Outcry – New York Times
- Questions still remain in Mackenzie Lueck’s death – MSN.com
- Cyntoia Brown, sentenced to life in prison at 16, will walk free next week – USA Today
- Brandon Theesfeld indicted on capital murder in slaying of Ole Miss student Ally Kostial – Star Telegram
- Savannah Spurlock: Months after disappearance, family desperate for help – Wave3, NBC
- Private pathologist questions whether Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide; medical examiner stands by conclusion – USA Today
- Lifetime Announces Movie About Chris Watts 1 Year After He Murdered His Wife and 2 Daughters – MSN.com
- FBI releases sketches of unidentified victims drawn by serial killer Samuel Little – FBI.gov
- After death of Bianca Devins, Brindisi seeks tighter social media standards – Observer-Dispatch