In the early 90’s, Austin, TX was turned upside down when four young girls were sexually assaulted, murdered, then set on fire inside an ICBY store. Four men were accused of the crime, but there have always been questions around their guilt. Those questions have only been amplified in recent years as new DNA technology as revealed an unknown perpetrator’s DNA at the scene.
Episode Source Material
- The Austin Yogurt Shop Murders Cold Case: Revisiting the Scene of the Crime More Than 25 years later
- Yogurt Shop Murders Case Timeline
- A forced confession?
- Cruelly Slain: The Brutal Austin Yogurt Shop Murders of 1991 Remain Unsolved Decades Later
- Scene of the Crime
- The Never-Ending (Crime) Story
- Police interrogation: Robert Springsteen
- Police interrogation: Michael Scott
- Who Killed These girls?
- Innocence Lost
- Who Killed These Girls? By Beverly Lowry