The investigation into one man reported missing from South Bend, Indiana, uncovers four dead bodies and many uncomfortable truths, and shines a light into one of the darkest corners of America.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
Episode Source Material
- South Bend Tribune: Manholes and murder, Chapters 1-7
- South Bend Tribune: Manholes and murder, Chapters 8-14
- South Bend Tribune: Manholes and murder, Chapters 15-21
- A&E The Interrogators, Season 1, Episode 6, “No Shelter”
- The New York Times: Indiana killings stir fear among homeless
- South Bend Tribune: Why we shouldn’t forget South Bend’s manhole murders
- The Goshen News: 260-year sentence in deaths of four dumped in manholes
- Los Angeles Times: Op-Ed: We don’t need protection from the homeless. They need protection from us