In March of 1998 Amy Lynn Bradley and her family set off on what was to be the trip of a lifetime, a full week-long cruise around the Caribbean. But little did they know their dream vacation would turn into a nightmare when Amy goes missing from their stateroom in the early morning hours of March 24, 1998. Over 20 years have passed and clues of her fate are few and far between, but there have been credible sightings to suggest that Amy is alive and being held captive.
This is the last picture taken of Amy with her brother the night before she went missing. Someone stole all the photos of Amy but the ship photographer was able to get them re-printed to see if they yielded any clues.
Photo Found HERE
This is the video taken of Amy dancing in the club just hours before her disappearance. She can be seen in this shot dancing with Alister Douglas a.k.a. Yellow.
- FBI – Wanted
- Amy Lynn Bradley: What really happened to the 23-year-old who vanished on a family cruise ship?
- FBI seeking leads in Virginia woman’s 1998 disappearance
- Chesterfield family extends search
- The search for Natalee: Amy Lynn Bradly
- Cruise line ends search for missing passenger
- Who’s taken our daughter
- Con man dupes family in hunt for daughter
- FBI releases new video regarding Amy Lynn Bradly who disappeared from Rhaposody of the Seas
- Vanished with Beth Holloway: Amy Lynn Bradly
- Troubled Waters – Disappeared on Investigation Discovery