When a pair of young sisters vanished from their home in Chicago, they left behind a mystery that has haunted their family for almost two decades.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
If you have any information about the disappearance or whereabouts of Tionda and Diamond Bradley, please call the FBI’s Field Office in Chicago at 312-421-6700.
Episode Source Material
- Police search for missing sisters
- Community joins hunt for 2 sisters
- Search continues for missing sisters in Chicago
- Man’s home searched in hunt for girls
- Store Tape Could Show Missing Girls
- Year later, girls’ family, police haven’t lost hope
- Chicago Police looking for missing girls in Indy
- Missing Girls
- Central Indiana Crime Stoppers
- Family Won’t Give Up Hope Part 1
- Family Won’t Give Up Hope Part 2
- Chicago Girls Still Missing After Five Years (Nancy Grace Transcript)
- Washington girls basketball star is sister of missing Chicago girls
- Girl Reunited With Mother 23 Years Later; Two Sisters Vanish After Leaving Mysterious Note (Nancy Grace Transcript)
- Chicago police ‘have no regard’ for lives of minorities, report says
- Bradley sisters who ‘vanished into thin air’ still missing 15 years later
- Case Files Chicago – The Bradley Sisters
- Black Families Matter: How The Child Welfare System Punishes Poor Families Of Color
- Op-ed: Indiana is a hub for sex trafficking. But Hoosiers can help rescue victims.
- Texas Woman Claims To Be Missing Bradley Sister
- Diamond & Tionda Bradley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Detroit, Chicago, Memphis: The 25 most segregated cities in America
- Family Of Diamond And Tionda Bradley Search For Answers 19 Years Later
- The Issues: Family Abduction By The Numbers
- Heartbreaking hoax: Woman claiming to be missing Bradley sister lied to family
- Writing on note is from girl, FBI think