A woman goes missing, leaving behind little evidence to help figure out when, how, where or why she disappeared. But her determined daughter has spent years piecing together every clue she can find.
To help Sherri fund the search for her mother you can donate HERE.
If you know anything about the disappearance of Diane Francis, please contact the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office at 561-688-3000.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233); for TTY: 1-800-787-3224 | Text “START” to 88788
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) National Helpline: 1-800-662-HELP (4357)
Episode Source Material
- Finding Diane Francis Facebook page
- The Charley Project: Diane Theresa Francis
- ActionNewsJax.com – Jacksonville ‘House of Horrors’ convicted killer Russell Tillis sentenced to 2 consecutive life sentences
- Daily Beast – Woman’s Body Found Under Booby-Trapped Mobile Home
- Florida Department of Children and Families records, provided by Sherri Snider