In the dreamy summers of southern California, two murders in happen within yards of each other, but a decade apart. Questions echo throughout these cases. Are they connected? Can DNA help solve these cases? Or does it just muddle the facts even more?
- The Haunting Torrey Pines Beach Murders
- Blood in the Sand – 48 hours
- Barbara Nantais and Claire Hough Cold Case Reopened with San Diego Police Ordering DNA tests
- Man recalls horrific slaying of then-girlfriend after news of cold case’s closure
- Who killed 14-year-old Claire Hough, Whose mutilated body was found on Calif. Beach in 1984?
- DNA results stun in California Beach cold case
- A crime lab analyst killed himself after contamination wrongly made him a suspect in a 30-year-old murder
- Former Criminalist Kevin Brown Commits Suicide as police link him to Girl’s 1984 murder: Cops
- Widow sues city after husband, linked to cold-case murder, commits suicide