In December 2017, a realtor touring a billionaire’s mansion made a gruesome discovery: the bodies of 75-year-old Barry Sherman and 70-year-old Honey Sherman semi-seated and hanging from the railing around their pool deck. Police believe the deaths were targeted, and many feel the motive was money. Who killed Barry and Honey Sherman? And why?
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community you can view an ASL versions of this episode HERE.
If you have any information on this case, tips can be made anonymously through Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS.
- The Billionaire Murders, by Kevin Donovan
- The Mystery of the Sherman Murders
- Statement from the Family of Barry and Honey Sherman
- Warmington: Cops probe into 2017 Sherman murders very active
- Canadian tycoon killed wife says cousin
- Barry Sherman’s cousin makes explosive allegations in Toronto couple’s death
- The other side of Barry Sherman
- Architect of a well-laid plan
- 29 minutes inside Barry and Honey Sherman’s home: Who was the visitor?
- Barry and Honey Sherman were murdered within hours of arriving home, Toronto police say
- The life and tumultuous times of Barry and Honey Sherman
- Two legacies, one dark mystery: Toronto elite reeling after violent deaths of Barry and Honey Sherman
- Jonathon Sherman pays tribute to his parents Barry and Honey Sherman
- Woman possibly entombed while she was still alive, pathologist testifies