A 12-year-old girl slips through the cracks…and exposes them in every system that should have protected her. Now her sister is fighting for justice, hoping to find out who murdered her sister nearly 25 years ago.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
Episode Source Material
- Podcast: “They Called Her Georgia Lee”
- The Petaluma Argus-Courier – Woman’s body found near Highway 101
- The Press Democrat – Petaluma body identified as SR girl, by Peter Blumberg
- The Petaluma Argus-Courier – Sheriff seeks suspect in murder of girl
- San Francisco Chronicle – 200 Mourn Slain Santa Rosa Girl / Community calls for more attention to area’s kids, by George Snyder
- The Petaluma Argus-Courier – Reward increased in girl’s murder
- The Petaluma Argus-Courier – Girl’s slaying spurs protest, by Susan Lauer
- The Press Democrat – Others like Georgia Moses are out there
- Los Angeles Times – Ramsey Suspect Abruptly Cleared, by Stephanie Simon and Ralph Vartabedian
- Dateline NBC – Woman refuses to give up fight for justice in 1997 murder of sister Georgia Lee Moses, by Andrea Cavallier
- Sonoma County Sheriff’s Office news release on Facebook