In 1985 Katie Eastburn and two of her daughters were brutally murdered while her husband was away. It would take over 20 years and three trials before their killer would be brought to justice.
- Fatal Vision by Joe McGinniss
- Soldier’s family pleads for jury to spare his life
- An Execution Draws Closer
- The Timothy Hennis Triple-Murder Case
- Triple Murder suspect foes from guilty to innocent and back to guilty
- Military Court Denies Hennis request for additional support, but says Army could still provide funds
- For second time man sentenced to death for murders