Since 1996, people in Claremont had been looking over their shoulders when they go out for a night on the town. Over the span of a few years, three girls were taken from the same place in nearly identical fashion. Many years later, those crimes would be connected to other attacks dating back to 1988. Somehow, in 2016, a man was arrested for these crimes, but we still don’t know exactly how police got his name.
Bradley Robert Edwards was arrested in 2016 for the murders of Jane and Ciara. At that time he was also connected to an attack and rape of a women in 1988 and an attempted assault on another woman in 1995. It wasn’t until 2018 that he was finally charged with the willful murder of Sarah. His trial is set to begin in July of 2018.
Photo Found HERE
Listen to Episode 32
- Hunt for a Killer: The Claremont Murders, Crime Investigation Australia, 2008
- Claremont Serial Killings: Sarah Spiers murder charge for Bradley Robert Edwards
- The night Sarah Spiers disappeared from a Claremont street corner
- New footage of Perth serial killer’s victim released
- Almost 20 years on police have yet to catch the Calremont serial killer