On October 31, 2022, the Indiana State Police, in conjunction with the Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, United States Marshals Service, and the Carroll County Prosecutors Office, held a press conference where they made the announcement thousands of people have been waiting to hear: an arrest had been made for the murders of Abby Williams and Libby German.
Here’s what we know:
- A man named Richard M. Allen, 50, was arrested on the morning of Friday, October 28, 2022.
- He has been charged with 2 counts of murder and has plead “not guilty” on both counts.
- Much of the evidence, timeline of events, and how they got him has not been publicized, so we’ll have to wait until his trial in March 2023.
Even though there has been an arrest, ISP is keeping the tip line and tip email open, so if you have any information about Richard Allen or anything to do with the Delphi case, you can call (765) 822-3535, or email [email protected].
You can listen to Libby German’s sister Kelsi on Voices for Justice at www.voicesforjusticepodcast.com.
To hear our episode about this case titled WANTED: Killer on the High Bridge from 2018, click here.
Episode Source Material
- Featured Image Photo: Indiana Man Is Charged in 2017 Killings of Two Girls by Christine Hauser and Derrick Bryson Taylor
- Featured Image Photo: Following an arrest in the 2017 killings of 2 teen girls in Indiana, authorities say the investigation is still far from complete. Here’s what we know by Aya Elamrouss