A 35 year old woman named Crystal Rogers went missing from Bardstown, Kentucky back in 2015. Her car was found on the side of a busy parkway with a flat tire, keys, wallet and phone still inside. Just 16 months later, while searching for answers, Crystal’s father is murdered in cold blood. Now, people are wondering if these two crimes are connected to a bigger conspiracy that started with the murder of a police officer in 2013. Could all of these seemingly different attacks be related?
You can watch Brooks’ full interview here.
Watch here if you only want to see the part where Brooks takes a call from his brother.
This is Crystal’s father, Tommy Ballard with his wife. Tommy was shot in the chest while hunting on his property. A lot of people say he had a “hunting accident” but police have ruled is a murder. Shortly before his murder, he said he was being followed and even installed cameras in his truck. The footage from those cameras has never been released.
Photo Found HERE
Here is that God awful sad video that I talked about in the episode. It is unrelated to any of the cases we covered but we bring it up when talking about pruppets and funerals. I promise you it will ruin your day… so maybe don’t.
- Widow of slain Bardstown officer Jason Ellis, colleagues issue in new plea for information in 2013 murder
- Bardstown wants answers in murder mysteries
- 2 ex-Kentucky state troopers to investigate Bardstown cases
- Who Killed Bardstown Officer Jason Ellis
- Unresolved Podcast
- Who Killed Ky. Mom, teen daughter remains a mystery
- Death certificate reveals gruesome nature of Nelson Co. mother, daughter murders
- KSP seeking three vehicles for information in Nelson Co. double-murder case
- Complete video: Sister of slaying victim issues family’s first public statement
- Boyfriend of Crystal Rogers Named Suspect in Disappearance, his Brother Terminated from Police Department
- TIMELINE: Crystal Rogers’ disappearance & investigation
- Full timeline of Bardstown brothers’ involvement in missing person case
- Missing Bardstown woman’s dad vowed to bring her home
- Parents of missing Kentucky woman Crystal Rogers suspect foul play
- Bardstown home owned by Brooks Houck catches fire
- Bardstown family longs for answer 6 months after Tommy Ballard was killed
- Sherry Ballard says her husband was being followed leading up to his death