On May 17, 1968, a woman was found in the woods, murdered and wrapped in tent fabric. For over 30 years, she remained unidentified in a Kentucky grave with a donated headstone that bore the name “Tent Girl”. But 90’s internet and a superhero named Todd Matthews come together to give this girl a name and give her family the answers they waited so many decades for.
- Internet Sleuthing may help identify ‘Tent Girl’
- Thirty years later, ‘Tent Girl’ homicide victim identified
- Amatuer sleuths restore identity to the dead
- The Case of ‘Tent Girl’/Barbara Ann Hackmann Taylor
- Vanished in the night: Who murdered Candace Clothier?
- A Body in Kentucky: The 30-year-long mystery of “Tent Girl”
- Who Killed Jane Doe – Tent Girl on Investigation Discovery
- The Story of Tent Girl