Since 1993, women in Juarez, Mexico have been dying violent deaths. Is this the work of one killer or multiple? Also, why did the state police work so hard to convince the public that it was the work of a man who was incarcerated, while many of the murders were still being committed?
This is Abdul, who police said was responsible for many of the murders. Even after he was locked up for a single murder police said he would continually hire people to keep murdering women in order to make it look like he was innocent.
Photo found HERE
- The Daughters of Juarez: A True Story of Serial Murder South of the Border By Teresa Rodriguez, Diana Montané
- Mexico: murders of women rise sharply as drug war intensifies
- Cites their source from here.
- Ciudad Juárez: The Serial Killer’s Playground
- Wikipedia – Female homicides in Ciudad Juárez
- The Juárez Ripper
- Murder in Juárez
- Mexico: Intolerable Killings: 10 years of abductions and murder of women in Ciudad Juárez and Chihuahua
- Inquiry indicates police, drug ties
- Mexican feds say probe of Juárez killings botched
- Wave of Violence Swallows More Women in Juárez