Jane, Arnna, and Grant Beaumont left their home in Adelaide to go swimming at the beach on Australia Day 1966 and were never seen again. Their disappearance changed Australian life forever.
If you’d like to donate to disaster relief on the front lines of the Australian bushfires, you can learn more at the Australian Red Cross.
If you’d like to hear more on the Beaumont Children, join our Fan Club to hear a bonus audio extra for this case.
- Three missing children feared taken
- Woman: ‘Positive I saw missing Arnna with man’
- Boy ‘saw man forcing girls’
- A deadly serious State
- Young Blood: The Story of the Family Murders (2002, Bob O’Brien)
- Searching For The Beaumont Children (2006, Alan Whiticker with Stuart Mullins)
- Killer Derek Percy’s link to missing Beaumont children mystery
- The day Australia locked its doors
- Von Einem suspect in Beaumonts disappearance
- Shadowy clique preyed on the young
- The Satin Man (2013, Alan Whiticker with Stuart Mullins)
- Alan Arthur Barnes – Crime Stoppers South Australia
- Child killer Derek Percy was linked to deaths of nine children
- Missing Persons Week: Kirste Gordon’s parents recall day she disappeared from Adelaide Oval
- Man who dug possible Beaumont kids grave speaks out
- The Beaumont Children: What Really Happened?
- ‘He saw them’: Man says grandfather was involved in Beaumont children disappearance
- Police start digging at site for 3 children missing for 52 years
- Parents of Beaumont children’s tortured wait goes on
- Newcastle academic involved in Beaumont mystery breakthrough
- Beaumont children search: Police end today’s dig, having found no human remains
- Beaumont children search continues to capture the nation 52 years after their disappearance
- Incident Report photo link from ABC Australia article
- ‘The Family Murders’ Are One Of Adelaide’s Most Horrific Unsolved Crimes
- The Disappearance of the Beaumont Children: Murder or Misadventure?
- How A Day Off School Led To Peter Stogneff’s Murder
- Mother of missing Beaumont children, Nancy Beaumont, dies aged 92
- Myths and Facts About Sexual Assaul