In February 2005, Danielle Imbo and Richard Petrone had been broken up for a number of weeks. But on February 19th the two met up spontaneously for a couple of drinks and then were never seen again.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
If you know anything about what happened to Richard and Danielle please call the Citizen’s Crime Commission tip line at 215-546-TIPS.
To hear more on Danielle and Richard’s disappearance, join our Fan Club to hear a bonus audio extra for this case.
Episode Source Materials
- A Bridge Too Far – Disappeared: Investigation Discovery
- FBI Website – Danielle
- FBI Website – Richard
- FBI website – Press Release
- Charley Project – Danielle Imbo
- Vanished with Beth Holloway
- Without a Trace
- The disappearance of Imbo and Petrone: FBI says people know who did this
- State: Missing Couple Didn’t Go Voluntarily
- A desperate search for answers
- L.E. Sources: Pagan’s ‘redneck’ Treacy faced questions about two different double homicides in Philly upon arrest in ‘15
- Keyes Travel Log