Toddlers Kreneice Jones and LaMoine Allen disappear from a small town in Mississippi during a family gathering on Mother’s Day in 1992 under bizarre circumstances. The two children aren’t related – in fact, they barely know each other – and to this day, no one can make sense of what happened to them.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
If you have any information about the case or the whereabouts of Kreneice Jones or LaMoine Allen, contact the FBI in Mississippi at 601-948-5000, or call 1-800-THE-LOST (1-800-843-5678).
Donate to Audiochuck’s fundraiser for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at audiochuck.missingkids.org
Episode Source Material
- Original reporting by Nina Schutzman
- FBI Records
- Records provided by Kreneice Jones’ family
- St. John the Baptist Parish Sheriff’s Office records
- Anchorage, AK court records
- Harris County, TX court records
- Riverside (CA) Superior Court records
- Oklahoma state court records
- Anchorage Daily News archives
- Military service records, National Personnel Records Center
- Suspect booked in murder of school teacher from Newspapers.com
- Two visiting children disappear here May 10, The Woodville Republican
- Jackson wins by 918 votes, The Woodville Republican
- No new leads in case of missing kids, The Woodville Republican
- Segment On Missing Children Airs Feb. 28
- Find Our Missing, episode 107: Hattie Brown, Kreneice Jones and LaMoine Allen, Provided by former FBI Agent Nate Songer