In November 1992, Mischelle Lawless was found by passersbys deceased in her car with the headlights on and vehicle still running. Police have spent decades trying to piece together what happened to Mischelle that night. Who would she have pulled over for? Where was she headed? And even though a man served 16 years for her murder the current sheriff is convinced they still have not captured Mishelle’s killer and it could all be tied back to the man… or men… who initially found her car.
Listen to Episode 34
- 9 reasons the wrong man was convicted in the Lawlwss case
- Sources: Former Sheriff meddled with murderer suspect in ongoing investigation
- Josh Kezer donates $10,000 to Lawless murder investigation
- Sources say Kezer settlement was $4 million
- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests
- Pursuit of Proof: Evidence mounts in Lawless case
- After 20 years, can the Mischelle Lawless case be solved?
- After 14 years in prison, man vindicated in murder
- ’48 hours’ probes Missouri murder mystery
- The Girl Who Knew Too Much – 48 Hours