A young college student never comes home after a night of dancing. All the evidence suggests she’s been murdered, but if her body is never found, can her killer ever be brought to justice?
To get some fun stuff with our new logo click here!
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
If you want to hear more about Vicki Koch’s case and compare it to Gina Hall’s, join our Fan Club to hear a bonus audio extra.
We’ll be taking some time off next week for the Holidays! Our next regular episode will be Monday, January 4th. See you in the New Year!
Episode Source Material
- Father offering reward for daughter
- Psychic aids search for coed
- Dad prays for missing coed
- Man charged with murder of missing Radford coed
- Murder trial goes into third day
- Despite Epperly conviction, efforts to find body continue
- Stephen Matteson EPPERLY v. COMMONWEALTH of Virginia
- Stephen Matteson EPPERLY v. COMMONWEALTH of Virginia Appendix To Brief
- Stephen M. Epperly
- Stephen M. EPPERLY, Petitioner-Appellant, v. E.L. BOOKER, Warden; Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Virginia, Respondents-Appellees.
- Under The Trestle by Ron Peterson Jr.
- Gina Hall’s 1980 murder becomes the subject of new book
- Murder, but no body: Three W&M alums and their role in a landmark Virginia case
- Sunday marks 40 years since Gina Renee Hall murder
- 40 years later, some of Gina Hall’s remains found in Pulaski County
- I cannot emphasize how incredibly sheepish I feel right now
- Coincidences Seen In Coed’s Murder