One day before his anniversary Jerry Michael Williams went for a duck hunting trip on lake Seminole but never returned home. For years people were convinced he had been eaten by alligators but the truth was much more sinister.
Brian Winchester giving a full confession as he testifies against Denise.
- Mystery on Lake Seminole – Disappeared on Investigation Discovery
- Denise Williams murder trial: Brian Winchester testifies about killing Mike Williams (Part 1)
- Denise Williams murder trial: Brian Winchester testifies about killing Mike Williams (Part 2)
- Wife who plotted husband’s murder with his best friend, then married him, gets life in prison
- Where is Mike Williams? Mother hopes for break in 16-year-old cold case
- Please don’t let him out: Winchester to remain in jail
- Devastated Florida mother suspects wife, not alligators, is behind son’s 2000 disappearance
- Secret recordings of Denise Williams reveal conversation about husband’s murder
- Help Find Jerry Michael Williams – Facebook Page
- Mike Williams case: mother’s fight for answers leads to murder conviction
- Man with ties to cold case in jail on unrelated charges