Mitrice Richardson disappeared after being released from an LA County Sheriff’s station, leaving behind questions about mental health, police bias, and much more.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
Episode Source Materials
- Mitrice Richardson Arrested, Released, then Disappeared: Are the Cops to Blame?
- Mitrice Richardson Police Recordings
- Where Is Mitrice Richardson?
- Homicide police search for CSUF grad
- Missing woman’s mother sues Los Angeles County and Sheriff’s Department
- Remains found in Malibu Canyon identified as Mitrice Richardson
- Long search for Mitrice Richardson comes to tragic end
- What Happened To Mitrice Richardson – Autostraddle
- What Happened To Mitrice Richardson? – LA Magazine
- Lost In The Dark
- Doc Explores Mitrice Richardson’s Suspicious Death After Malibu Arrest
- California attorney general opens criminal investigation into Sheriff’s Department over Mitrice Richardson case
- Lie and Deny: Secrecy and Suspicion Surround the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department
- Mitrice Richardson’s family speaks out as state says deputies shouldn’t be prosecuted in her death
- Hopes for a new investigation into Mitrice Richardson case end in disappointment