When Morgan Patten is killed in a mysterious auto crash while visiting her fiancé in North Carolina, police are quick to call it a tragic accident. But her loved ones believe she was the victim of foul play, and they won’t rest until they learn the truth.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
Episode Source Material
- Police, court, military, and other records provided by Steve and Renee Patten
- Private investigator interview transcripts provided by Steve and Renee Patten
- Vital records
- Jacksonville Daily News: HP: Investigation of fatal crash ongoing by Jannette Pippin
- BuzzFeed News: If You’re Drugged And Raped, The Police May Never Know. Here’s Why. by Rosalind Adams
- Tyler Star News: Tyler County Magistrates Hear Cases