In 2006, Rey Rivera was found dead at the Belvedere Hotel in Baltimore. Did he die by suicide, or was something more sinister at play?
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
Check out Rey’s story on the new “Unsolved Mysteries” premiering July 1, 2020 on Netflix.
- Family, police seeking man missing for a week
- Man’s death a suicide, police say
- FBI says dead filmmaker’s letter not a suicide note
- Death of official’s son-in-law remains a mystery
- Suicide or Murder? Evidence Reviewed
- Mystery still surrounds Belvedere death scene
- Land of the Unsolved: The Last Days of Rey Rivera
- How This Company—and Mike Huckabee—Cashed In by Scaring Conservatives
- An Unexplained Death: The True Story Of A Body At The Belvedere By Mikita Brottman
- Indiana Freemasons Homepage
- UNSOLVED MYSTERIES – Mystery On The Rooftop