When Shawn O’Brien is found unconscious in his Cranston, RI, apartment and dies days later in the hospital, the unusual circumstances spark suspicions of foul play. But the investigation quickly stalls out, leaving a grieving family searching for answers on their own.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
If you have any information about the death of Shawn O’Brien, call Cranston Police at (401) 942-2211, or submit an anonymous tip here.
You can also email Shawn’s daughter Natalia tips at [email protected]. She’s offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to an arrest in her dad’s case.
Episode Source Material
- Police, EMS & hospital records provided by Natalia St. Louis
- Correspondence provided by Natalia St. Louis
- Rhode Island court records
- NBC 10 News – WJAR I-Team: Women Critical of Murder Investigation by Jim Taricani provided by Natalia St. Louis
- NBC 10 News – WJAR: I-Team: Was it a seizure or murder? by Parker Gavigan