In the late 1960s, three women were murdered after attending the same nightclub. But aside from their location, all three women had something very specific in common. Was this thing they had in common the reason they were killed or was their killer, a man now known as Bible John, after them because they were frequenting a nightclub known for hookups and infidelity? It is now decades later and police are still looking for a red-haired man last seen with all three women.
Episode Source Material
- Bible John, The Dancing Strangler
- Fifty years on, Britain’s top serial killer expert re-examines the bible John murders
- Bible John: Remembering notorious serial killer’s victims
- ‘False information doomed Bible John probe from the start’ Detective revels how investigation into serial killer was hampered
- Bible John: Final pat of a harrowing tale of terror
- Legendary Glasgow detective tells why he believes serial killer Peter Tobin was notorious murderer Bible John
- Was Peter Tobin Bible John?
- I am sure the famous portrait of Bible John shows the wrong man
- The true story of Bible John and the Barrowland killings
- DNA test clear Bible John
- The Mystery of ‘Bible John,’ Scotland’s Zodiac Killer
- The polite, fair-haired man…and his lust for murder
- Bible John killer may be unmasked after 30 years