Even though they’re strangers who’ve never met, two women suffer through similar patterns of fear and intimidation, praying for help that doesn’t come until it’s too late.
If you or someone you know has been or is a victim of stalking, you can visit Stalking Prevention, Awareness, and Resource Center (SPARC) for resources.”
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
Dorothy Jane Scott
If you know anything about the murder of Dorothy Jane Scott, you can submit a tip anonymously through the Orange County Crime Stopper’s website.
Cynthia Jane Anderson
If you know anything about the disappearance of Cynthia Jane Anderson, please contact the Toledo Police Department at (419) 245-3340.
Episode Source Material
- Story Prompts Anonymous Call
- Hope Dims For Quiet Woman Who Vanished
- Human, dog bones are found
- Missing – Dorothy Jane Scott
- Remains Confirm Family’s Fears
- ‘I killed your daughter’
- Daughter’s Killer Terrorizes Parents
- The 7 Types of Stalkers, and How to Spot Them
- A Killer Calls: The Unsolved Murder of Dorothy Jane Scott
- An Unknown Caller Stalked Her For Months, Then Got Away With Murder: The Haunting Case Of Dorothy Scott
- The Charley Project – Cynthia Jane Anderson
- Ohio Attorney General’s Office – Cynthia Jane Anderson Missing adult
- Fears rise in missing woman case
- Police hunt for leads on missing secretary
- Search continues for secretary after 10 months
- Unsolved Mysteries – Season 4, Episode 8
- Lawyer suspect in killing
- Major Bust blurb
- Drug agents can’t find woman missing since 1981
- Comprehensive Treatment of Stalking Victims
- Woman’s disappearance a mystery after 30 years
- 11 Investigates | Surviving a Serial Killer: A deep dive into the most notorious killing spree in Toledo history
- Stalking: Know it. Name it. Stop it.