Two different people have one terrible thing in common: they were both brutally murdered but despite evidence left at the scene no one has been able to identify them in decades, leaving many still wondering who they are and what really happened to them.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
If you have any information about Little Jane Doe of St. Louis, you can call the St. Louis Police’s Homicide Unit at 314-444-5371.
If you know anything about Beth Doe, please call the Pennsylvania Crime Stoppers at 1-800-4PA-TIPS
Episode Source Material
- Parts of adult body, fetus found
- Body Hacked Up
- Dismembered body female in her late teens
- State police seek aid in identifying body
- Artist’s Composite
- Dismembered Woman’s Identity Still Unknown
- Murder victim still unknown 1 year later
- Unidentified murder victim buried
- 30 years later, woman’s body exhumed
- State police exhume body of woman slain in ’76 ** Justice for “Beth Doe’ starts with a name. Hopes rest in DNA lab.
- Police hope new sketch will help ID “Doe”
- Investigators close in on Beth Doe and her killer
- Images may help ID woman found dismembered in Carbon County in 1976
- Police reopen cold case murder
- Media Release #1956, Unidentified Beth Doe And Female Fetus, East Side Borough, Carbon County, Pa
- A possible key to identifying Beth Doe – Reddit
- The Doe Network | 169UFPA – Unidentified Female
- Woman With Massachusetts Ties ‘Alive And Well,’ Not Victim Of Penn. Cold Case
- CRIME HUNTER: 1976 Pennsylvania cold case hits roadblock
- Mom and fetus found along river 44 years ago
- Decapitated Body of Girl Found In Basement
- Search fails to turn up victim’s head
- Girl assaulted, decapitated
- Decapitated-Child Case Still Frustrates Police
- Body of Decapitated Girl Still Unidentified, Buried
- The Case That Haunts
- New hope in cold case of decapitated girl found in St. Louis, but now where’s the body?
- Body Of Decapitated Girl In 30-Year-Old Case Exhumed
- Research unlocks some secrets about decapitated girl for St. Louis detective
- St. Louis cold case investigators still have hopes of solving 1983 ‘Little Jane Doe’ murder