17 years ago, college student Rachel Cooke was visiting her family home in Texas for winter break. She went out for an early morning run on her regular route but never returned. No sign of Rachel has been found in all these years but there was a break in 2017 that could hold all the clues to what happened to her.
*Please Note* It was not included in the script but when her parents called the restaurant and were told Rachel was there, it was in fact a different Rachel and just a misunderstanding.
- Life Without Rachel
- Texas mothers of missing daughters find hope after years of searching for answers
- Car linked to multiple people of interest in Rachel Cooke disappearance, officials say
- Where is Rachel Cooke? Texas woman remains missing as investigation is renewed with the new sheriff in town
- Rachel Cooke disappearance prompts search
- Sheriff Chody confirms dig related to Rachel Cooke, moving to new lead
- Blood possibly found in car linked to Rachel Cooke disappearance
- Up to $100,000 reward offered for information in Rachel Cooke case
- Father of missing Georgetown teen Rachel Cooke dies
- Running for her life – Disappeared on Investigation Discovery
- Charley Project – Rachel Cooke
- FBI – Wanted