What makes a seemingly normal family man snap, murder his entire family, and assume a new identity in Mexico? Christian Longo was a husband, and father of three kids, who moved his family to Oregon to escape legal and money trouble he had accrued back in Michigan. But the new start didn’t take away the pressure of supporting a family on a part-time, minimum wage income. One December day, Christian’s family is found in the most horrific ways and Christian is nowhere to be found. The prosecution and the public seem pretty clear on what took place the day the Longo family died, but Christian’s surprise story after he goes to trial is just his final way of disgracing his family.
Zachary’s body was the first to be found followed by Sadie’s. They were found to have been throw off of this bridge with pillow cases full of rocks tied to their ankles with rope.
Mary Jane and Madison were later found in the bay across from their apartment complex. Both were strangled and placed in suitcases.
Photo Found HERE
Listen to Episode 16
- True Story by Mike Finkel
- Oregon Man Guilty of Killing His Family Gets Death Sentence
- FBI agents transport Christian Michael Longo Back to the United States
- Murderpedia – Christian Longo
- Where is Christina Longo now? The man ‘True Story’ Portrays is Exactly Where You’d Expect
- Christian Longo Court Docs