What makes a seemingly normal family man snap, murder his entire family, and assume a new identity in Mexico? Christian Longo was a husband, and father of three kids, who moved his family to Oregon to escape legal and money trouble he had accrued back in Michigan. But the new start didn’t take away the pressure of supporting a family on a part-time, minimum wage income. One December day, Christian’s family is found in the most horrific ways and Christian is nowhere to be found. The prosecution and the public seem pretty clear on what took place the day the Longo family died, but Christian’s surprise story after he goes to trial is just his final way of disgracing his family.
- True Story by Mike Finkel
- Oregon Man Guilty of Killing His Family Gets Death Sentence
- FBI agents transport Christian Michael Longo Back to the United States
- Murderpedia – Christian Longo
- Where is Christian Longo now? The man ‘True Story’ Portrays is Exactly Where You’d Expect
- Christian Longo Court Docs