Nadia Malik was trying to break free of an abusive relationship when she disappeared only to be found dead in a car. And while her family and many others are sure that one person is responsible for her death, the mysterious circumstances have made finding justice elusive.
For our friends in the Deaf and Signing community, you can view an ASL version of this episode HERE.
If you know anything about Nadia’s death, contact private investigator Kevin Ryan at 267-225-8921. There’s a $60,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone responsible.
Please visit and share, Justice for Nadia Malik Facebook page.
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-SAFE (7233); for TTY: 1-800-787-3224 or Text “START” to 88788.
Episode Source Material
- Delco Times: Police investigate disappearance of Delaware County woman
- Delco Times: Authorities continue search for missing Broomall woman by Rose Quinn
- Delco Times: Philadelphia Medical Examiner: Cause of Nadia Malik’s death is ‘pending further testing’ by Rose Quinn
- The Philadelphia Inquirer: Woman’s body found in car parked in University City by Aubrey Whelan
- The Philadelphia Inquirer: No clear answer in woman’s death in car by Aubrey Whelan
- NBC 10: Ex-Boyfriend Returns to Answer Questions About Woman’s Death
- Philadelphia Daily News: Brother of woman found dead speaks out by Vinny Vella
- Daily Local News: Family of Nadia Malik searches for answers by Rose Quinn
- Philadelphia Daily News: Dead Delco woman’s beau free by Vinny Vella
- Philadelphia Daily News: A year later, death of Nadia Malik is still a mystery by Vinny Vella
- Philadelphia Daily News: Family of Delco woman found dead offers reward for info by Vinny Vella
- Philadelphia Daily News: Lawsuit in Nadia Malik’s death ends in $10 million judgment against boyfriend by Vinny Vella
- Philadelphia Daily News: 5 years after Nadia Malik’s death, grief and uncertainty weigh heavily on her family Vinny Vella
Crime Watch Daily: Family of Young Mother Found Dead Seeks Justice:
Records provided by Malik family
Alina Singh post-mortem report
Nadia Malik Medical Examiner & toxicology reports
Court of Common Pleas of Philadelphia County
Delaware County Court of Common Pleas
Cleveland Municipal Court