This week, we have two stories for you of men who are wanted for killing their families.
Our first story is about a man named Bradford Bishop, a men who, after not receiving a promotion at work, went home, and methodically killed his entire family. Officials believe he then fled the country and has been living out his days in Europe.
Our second story is about a man named Yasser Said who is still on the FBI’s 10 most wanted list for murdering his two daughters in the back of his cab. His daughter died while on the phone with 911 trying to get help, but they couldn’t get to her in time. The FBI believe Yasser is now living in NYC and working as a cab driver.
- FBI – Wanted William Bradford
- FBI removes accused killer of his family from the ten most wanted list
- Timeline: The search for Brandford Bishop
- Unsolved Mysteries – Brad Bishop
- The Hunt: Bradford Bishop
- FBI – Yaser Said Wanted
- Dying Teen names dad as killer
- FBI’s Top Ten Most Wanted Fugitives
- American Girls
- ‘My dad shot me!”: Search exceeds 7 years for father suspected of killing daughters
- Sara Said’s 911 Call
- Arrest mother as accomplice in Texas honor killing
- The Texas teens who were murdered by their father in ‘honor killing’ in the back of his taxi after they objected to an arranged marriage and accused him of abusing them
- Mother of Slain Teen Girls still Haunted by Alleged Honor Killings
- Slain Teen Girls’ Brother Begs for Suspect Father to Turn Himself In
- 6 years after gruesome double murder in Irving victims’ family hopes for truth